- Silicone hose for suction and delivery of high purity products, foodstuff and fluids with alcohol content up to 96%.
- Reinforced version suitable for process applications requiring a tight bending radius and a high vacuum resistance.
- MTG CLEARWAY/HD-Platinum is normally used in food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries.
- Resistant to suction.
- Platinum-cured silicone hose with non-stick properties.
- Used in aseptic environments and sanitary applications: produced with the utmost care, from the choice of high-purity ingredients to production and storing procedures.
- Pharma grade validation: tested in accordance with USP Class VI and EU Pharmacopoeia.
- Hose in accordance with EC 1935/2004 and 2023/2006/EC (GMP).
- The MTG production cycle is free from animal derived ingredients, phthalates, adipates, nitrosamines, and materials subject to restrictions according to EC 1907/2006 (REACH).
- Non-plasticized hose.
- Silicone rubber, translucent (code silicone PT3362), food and pharmaceutical quality, odourless and tasteless, smooth, glossy finish.
- High-strength synthetic plies.
- Embedded stainless steel helix wire AISI 302.
- Silicone rubber, translucent (code silicone PT3362), food and pharmaceutical quality, smooth with glossy finish.
- It may easily be cleaned with any mild detergent.
- US Pharmacopoeia Class VI, non-cytotoxic acc. to ISO 10993-Part 5.
- Compliance: 3A, FDA, BfR, E.P. 3.1.9. (European Pharmacopoeia), ISO 10993-4, -10, -11.
- From -60°C up to +200°C.
- Sterilization with steam up to +135°C at 3.5 bar for max. 90 minutes.
- Sterilization with hot air up to +200°C for max. 30 minutes.
- Sterilizations repeated at intervals of less than 1 hour may seriously affect the mechanical features of the hose.
- ≥ 3 times working pressure.