Silicone hose for delivery of high purity products, foodstuff and fluids with alcohol content up to 96%.
MTG CLEARWAY/D-Platinum is normally used in food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries
- Platinum-cured silicone hose with non-stick properties.
- Made in cleanroom ISO 14644-1 class 8.
- Used in aseptic environments and sanitary applications: produced with the utmost care, from the choice of high-purity ingredients to production and storing procedures.
- Pharma grade validation: tested in accordance with USP Class VI and EU Pharmacopoeia.
- Hose in accordance with EC 1935/2004 and 2023/2006/EC (GMP).
- The MTG production cycle is free from animal derived ingredients, phthalates, adipates, nitrosamines, and materials subject to restrictions acc. to EC 1907/2006 (REACH).
- Non-plasticized hose.
- From -60°C up to +200°C.
- Sterilization with steam up to +135°C , at 3.5 bar for max 90 minutes.
- Sterilization with hot air up to +200°C for max 30 minutes.
- Sterilizations repeated at intervals of less than 1 hour may seriously affect the mechanical features of the hose.
- Silicone rubber, translucent (code silicone 3362PT), food and pharmaceutical quality, odourless and tasteless, smooth, glossy finish.
- High-strength plies of synthetic cord.
- Silicone rubber, translucent (code silicone 3362PT), food and pharmaceutical quality, odourless and tasteless. Smooth with glossy finish.
- It may easily be washed with any mild detergents.
- ≥ 4 times working pressure.
- US Pharmacopoeia Class VI, non-cytotoxic acc. to ISO 10993-Part 5.
- Compliance: 3-A Sanitary Standards n.18-03-Class I, FDA Standards, BfR, European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9, ISO 10993-4, -10, -11.