- Food quality rubber hose, specifically designed for cleaning operations with saturated steam (up to +164°C) and hot water washdown services.
- Normally used in dairy industries, creameries and food processing facilities for safe operations during cleaning processes with hot water and steam.
- Delivery hose.
- EPDM rubber (Code 140 BI), light colour, mirror-smooth.
- Complying with FDA standards, D.M. 21/03/73 and following amendments.
- Plies of synthetic cord.
- EPDM rubber, blue colour, smooth, abrasion and weather resistant, cloth finish. Resistant to traces of animal and vegetable fats.
- Working pressure at +95°C: 20 bar; Safety factor ≥ 3.
- Working pressure at +164°C: 6 bar; Safety factor ≥ 10.
- The inner liner, specifically designed for conveying hot water and steam (up to +164°C), allows safe cleaning and disinfection process.
- The cover provides good heat-resistance and withstands incidental contact with animal and vegetable fats.
- Hose in accordance with EC 1935/2004 and 2023/2006/EC (GMP). The MTG production cycle is free from animal derived ingredients, phthalates, adipates and materials subject to restrictions acc. to EC 1907/2006 (REACH).
- From -40°C to +164°C.
- Version complying with BfR standards available upon request (reference: Vapore/6-BBL).
- If required, all our products may be supplied in ‘TXI’ version (embedded stainless steel wire braids).